Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marni x H&M Debut on March 8

you know I'm a sucker for designer collaborations and the time has come again. the anticipation has been building up for months. i am so excited. Marni x H&M debuts tomorrow in select H&M stores worldwide. and one of them is right next to where i live. goshh...where to start? the video that was on a Morocco inspired set directed by Academy Award winning director, Sofia Coppola.

the 2 pieces from the collection that really stood out to me and that i will be getting (or trying to get) myself:

Black Sequin Collar $19.95

Blue Swimsuit $39.95


Although these pieces that i pulled from the collection, I absolutely love, they just didn't scream my name so i would just pass on these.









it was a fabulous collection, but to me, it wasn't fabulous enough like Versace x H&M to want me to have to break the bank to get it.

xoxo, estlelle


No comments:

Post a Comment