Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh the things I do for VOGUE

so. today i didn't have school. thank god! my parent's haven't let me got a subscription to VOGUE. its really making me depressed. but without VOGUE in my life, i honestly have no life.

so, i came up with a master plan. so on my way to the market after lunch, i quickly told my mom that i was going in to get something. I grabbed Adele's beautiful face, checked out and gave the cashier my precious $5.38 and sprinted to my car.

it sounds like a normal story right? but i left out one part. i got hit by a bicycle. i have a big mark on my leg and i think its pretty sexy. ill probably be sporting this look for another 1-2 weeks but let me tell you...it was SO worth it.

here is the cover and my favorite parts of the editorial for you :)





and there you have it. oh the things i do for VOGUE.

xoxo,
Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment