Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Start to a Fashion Filled Journey

It all started on May 11, 2011. I had a vision of a blog that would attract thousands of viewers everyday to gain insight on the fashion world. I imagined my blog to be recognized in the fashion industry with personal stories that concocted to the amazing world of fashion. I researched into starting a blog and the first website that I looked at was tumblr. I spent full 24-hour days just sitting there looking at all the couture collections. This is when I fell in love. 

I knew about fashion long before last summer, and I always new that I wanted to be a part of it. But it was tumblr where I learned everything from couture, to ready-to-wear, to all the designers, and the true meaning behind fashion. Spring/Summer 2012 was the first season that I payed attention to. Ever since Ive always had a desire to be successful.

My inspiration doesn't just come from the fashion world. I find something interesting and inspiring in everything. Im working on my Spring/Summer 2013 collection right now and I have high hopes for my self. I started posting on blogger in the beginning of 2012. I felt like I needed to express my love for the fashion world through words more than pictures and 15 word posts. I try to bring new ideas and posts to the fashion industry. I won't settle for anything less because I am determined to work for my spot in the fashion industry. I want to travel the world and document everything.

San Francisco. Pier 39.

And so the journey begins.
Much love, Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment